Tendril: Echo Received
Tendril: Echo Received is a stealth action reverse horror inspired by Ridley Scott’s Alien.
Become a blood-thirsty spawn of hell to hunt down everyone who dares to cross your path.
Enjoy absolute freedom of movement on a mining station stranded in the cold depths of space.
Jump onto walls, crawl on the ceiling, in ventilation shafts, or above the heads of your victims.
Use the environment to your advantage. Explore your options, disable security systems, use demonic powers, and face soldiers, cultists, or even demonic witches.
But be careful, a single bullet is all it takes to end you.
- Aliens series – silent and fluid movement on walls yet being bloody
- Cthulhu Mythos – something eldritch awaits to be woken from its eternal slumber
- Absolute freedom of movement – use the environment to your advantage. Jump onto walls, crawl on the ceiling, in ventilation shafts, in shadows, or above the heads of your victims, grapple rapidly between places. There are almost no restrictions.
- Creativity – use devices, exploit the fear of civilians, explore various paths to meet your goals.
- Beautiful but clean pixel art – feel the atmosphere of a stranded mining colony, where you are the source of their fear. The clear graphics let everything important pop out. Enjoy punchy and satisfying animations.
- Single bullet means the end – even though you are a fast, silent monster, you have to think before you act. Plan and observe the paths of those who hold guns because they can end your life in seconds.
- In-game Editor – create and share your incredible creations using a built-in editor.
- Engaging enemies - fight against guards, robots, and even enemies possessing unnatural powers.